Side tables for children's bedrooms
We often get asked about the side tables used in both our Treetops and Enchanted Forest bedrooms.
We thought we would put together a short list of side tables that we feel would work perfectly in both the Treetops and Enchanted forest bedrooms.
1.Mitzi from West Elm - This is the side table featured in both our Treetops and Enchanted Forest bedrooms. This is a very stylish metal side table that might have you thinking ‘I might keep this for myself’. Single draw storage
Image copyright of West Elm.
2. Bumble from Habitat - Available in a range of colours. The bumble is a simple side table that would look great against a simple White or Light Oak bed frame. Shelf storage. Image copyright of Habitat
3. Mera from Made - Mixing up Oak with a Teal this side table would look great against an oak framed bed. 2x draw storage.Image copyright of Made.com
4. Vikhammer from Ikea - A simple White side table that would look great paired with a simple White bed frame. The neutral colour gives you the opportunity to paint a bold wall colour behind to offset the furniture. Single draw and shelf for storage. Image copyright of Ikea.
5. Cato from Habitat - A simple bedside table available in a variety of colours. Night lights sit simply on top with open shelf storage below. - Image copyright of Habitat.
6. Nikkeby from Ikea - This is one of the bolder looking bedside tables in the collection. This side table would work well offset against a simple light oak bed frame and a complimentary paint shade on the wall behind. Image copyright of Ikea.
7. Dots by Nidi. - A very beautiful looking piece of furniture. Clean simple lines and we love the colour combination offset against the natural wood. This side table is £££. However, for those of you who appreciate the beauty too, we thought we would include it. Image copyright of Nidi